Google Apps for Work
How To Add Google Apps On Windows Phone
Radu Stoia, Deployment Specialist, Ireland
18 August 2016
- First of all we will need to go to admin.google.com
- Click on ‘Device management’.
- Click ‘Setup’ on the left hand side, click on ‘Setup’ again.
- Select the radio button next to ‘Enable Google Sync for users’.
- Click on ‘Save changes’.
In the image all 3 options are enabled + the Device activation. If you do not need device activation do not enable it.
“Once you finished with the Admin Console, please complete the steps outlined below on your mobile device:”
- On the Windows Phone Device, navigate to ‘Search’ and type in ‘Settings’.
- Click ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Your email and accounts’.
- Click on ‘Add an account’.
- Choose ‘Google’.
- Use your credentials to sign in.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Allow’
- All Done.
Please note that the above settings are for Windows Phone 10 phones and while the settings are correct, the steps may vary for Windows Phone 7, 8 or other Windows OS editions. For reference, you can always refer to Google Apps Help Desk for more information on this.
Hopefully this guide has been helpful and you didn’t encounter any issue, however if you did, just let me know by leaving a comment, and I will try to help you. If you found the blog post to be helpful with easy to follow instructions please share it and remember to subscribe to get the latest news directly on the email.
- Google Apps for Work 95%
- Inbound Marketing 80%
- SEO & SEM 75%
- Social Media Management 88%
- WordPress Dev 85%